Healthy Chilli Chicken
Ingredients for Healthy Chilli Chicken:
- Chicken pieces – 1/2 kg
- Ginger – 10 gm
- Garlic – 10 gm
- Chillies – 2
- Onion chopped – 2
- Capsicum – 4
- Celery – As needed
- Soya sauce – 1 table spoon
- Chilli sauce – 1 table spoon
- Salt – as needed
- Pepper – 1 table spoon
- Sugar – 1 table spoon
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Corn flour – As required
- Coriander leaves – A hand full
Method of preparation of Healthy Chilli Chicken:
- Heat oil in a pan and add ingredients 2-7. Mix the contents well.
- Add contents 8-12 and stir well.
- Add chicken pieces and cook well.
- When it’s well cooked add some corn flour (mixed with water) and keep stirring till it becomes thick.
- Decorate with coriander leaves.
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.