Green Peas – Potato Tikki
Ingredients for Green Peas – Potato Tikki:
1. Potato – 4, medium-sized
Green peas – ¾ cup
2. Green chillies – 4
Coriander leaves -1 small bundle
Ginger – 1 inch piece
3. Chat masala – 1 small spoon
Salt – As required
Corn flour – 2 big spoons
4. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Green Peas – Potato Tikki?
1. Cook green peas and potato and smash it well.
2. Mix them together.
3. Mix together ingredients no: 2 and 3 and add to the smashed potato-green peas mixture.
4. Make small balls out of them and press once by placing inside palm to get cutlet shapes.
5. Heat oil and fry crispy cutlets.
6. Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2016
Read a few more delicious cutlet, tikki and patties recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.