Gooseberry Pachadi (Nellikka Pachadi)
Ingredients for Nellikka Pachadi (Gooseberry Pachadi):
- Gooseberry – 10
- Ginger -1 piece
- Mustard – 2tsp
- Green chillies – 3
- Scrapped coconut – as required
- Curry leaves – 2 stem
- Coriander leaves – 1 stem
- Curd – as required (according to sourness)
- Coconut oil – 1 table spoon
- Salt – as per taste
How to prepare Nellikka Pachadi (Gooseberry Pachadi)?
- Wash gooseberry and cut into fine pieces.
- Grind it along with ingredients 2-5.
- Heat oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves.
- Add gooseberry-coconut paste along with a little water and boil it.
- As soon as it boils add curd along with salt and coriander leaves. Put the flame off. Never boil it.
Also read yet another gooseberry pachadi recipe:
Read a few curd added side dishes and curry recipes:
(Visited 296 times, 1 visits today)