Fried Masala Okra
Ingredients for Fried Masala Okra:
1. Okra – 400 gm
2. Gram flour – 4 big spoons
3. Oil – For frying
4. Chat masala – 1 small spoon
Salt – ¼ small spoon
Red chilli powder – ¼ small spoon
Amchur powder – ¼ small spoon
How to prepare Fried Masala Okra?
1. Cut okra into 4 lengthy pieces and sprinkle gram flour on its top.
2. Heat oil and deep fry okra till golden brown. It takes almost 8 minutes to fry okra.
3. Drain excess oil content of fried okras.
4. Add ingredients no: 4 to it and toss it well.
5. Serve hot.
Vanitha Magazine January 15-31, 2018
You can read a few more deep fry vegetarian side dishes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.