Ingredients for Fresh Cream Pudding:
1. Gelatin – 3 big spoons
Water – 6 big spoons
2. Milk – 3 cup
Sugar – ½ cup
3. Condensed milk – ½ tin
4. Fresh Cream – 2 cups
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
How to prepare Fresh Cream Pudding?
1. Soak gelatin in a container adding water.
2. Then place this container inside a vessel containing boiling water and melt gelatin.
3. Mix ingredients number: 2 in a container and place in flame to heat.
4. Put the flame off and mix the melted gelatin. Mix the contents well.
5. When it fully cools add fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix well.
6. Place the contents in the freezer and set the pudding.
7. Once it is fully set, remove the pudding from freezer and place it below in fridge.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine October 1-14 2011
Also read a few more desserts with condensed milk as one of the ingredients. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 207 times, 1 visits today)