Foam Pathiri (Patha Pathiri)
Ingredients for Foam Pathiri (Patha Pathiri):
1. Basmati rice – ½ kg
Eggs – 5
Maida – 2 big spoons
Salt – For taste
Water – 1.5 cups
How to prepare Foam Pathiri (Patha Pathiri)?
1. Mix all the ingredients and grind well in a mixer.
2. Batter should be thinner than dosa’s.
3. Transfer the batter to a bowl and beat well till foams are formed.
4. Take 2 spoons of foamed batter from the top and spread in a hot tawa.
5. Flip both sides to prepare pathiri.
6. Continue the process for remaining batter.
7. Roll each Pathiri and serve hot.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2020
Read more Pathiri recipes here. Visit my page.