Crispy Fried Fish
Ingredients for Crispy Fried Fish:
1. Fish cut into small pieces – 750 gms
2. Salt and pepper – As per taste
3. Oil – 3 table spoons
4. Cornflakes powdered – 60 gm
5. Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Crispy Fried Fish?
1. Completely remove water from fish pieces using cloth or tissue paper.
2. Mix fish with salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Wrap them in powdered cornflakes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry fish pieces.
5. Squeeze lemon juice into fish pieces, just before you serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005
Also read a few more fish snack recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.