Corn added Chicken Curry
Ingredients for Corn added Chicken Curry:
- Boneless chicken pieces – ½ kg
- Egg – 1
- Corn flour – 50 gm
- Maida – 50 gm
- Agino motto – 1 pinch
- Sugar – as per taste
- Salt – as needed
- Refined oil – as needed
- Onion chopped – 50 gm
- Celery chopped – 10 gm
- Garlic chopped – 20 gm
- Ginger chopped – 20 gm
- Baby corn small pieces – 50 gm
- Capsicum – 50 gm
- Cashew nuts (as while) – 50 gm
- Red chilli paste – 10 gm
- Soya sauce – 10 milli
- Black bean sauce – 10 milli
- Spring onion – 2 bundle
- Coriander leaves – ½ bundle
How to prepare Chicken curry with Corn?
- Add egg, half amount of corn flour, maida, agino motto, salt and sugar to chicken pieces. Marinate well and keep aside for ½ hour.
- Heat oil and fry chicken pieces till hot brown.
- Heat 50 milli oil in another pan and add chopped onions, celery, garlic and ginger. Sauté well and add capsicum, corns and cashews and stir well. Add sauces and stir again.
- Add fried chicken pieces along with corn flour. If corn flour is mixed with chicken stock it’s nicer.
- You can decorate with spring onions and coriander leaves.
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)