Chappatti + Grilled Paneer
Ingredients for Chappatti:
1. Wheat powder – 1 cup
Oil – 1 small spoon
Curd – 50 milli
Salt – ½ small spoon
How to prepare Chappatti?
1. Mix well the ingredients adding sufficient hot water.
2. Knead the dough and allow it to rest for half an hour.
3. Knead once again and divide to six equal parts. Make small balls.
4. Spread each ball in a rolling board to thin round chapattis.
5. Heat a tawa and put the chapattis in tawa one by one.
6. Flip both sides and cook well.
7. Continue the process for remaining chappatti.
Ingredients for Grilled Paneer:
1. Paneer – 180 gm
2. Green capsicum – ¼
Red capsicum – ¼
Yellow capsicum – ¼
Garlic chopped – 1 small spoon
Black pepper crushed – 1/2 small spoon
Lemon juice – From 2 lemons
Salt – For taste
Red chillies crushed – 1/2 small spoon
Coriander leaves chopped fine – 1/2 small spoon
3. Butter – 1/2 small spoon
How to prepare Grilled Paneer?
1. Cut paneer to diamond shapes.
2. Cut capsicum to similar sized pieces.
3. Mix together ingredients no: 2 in a bowl.
4. Add paneer to it and mix well.
5. Heat a non-stick pan, and melt butter.
6. Add paneer mixture and grill it, till water content is fully absorbed.
7. Serve hot.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine July 1-14, 2015
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.