Christmas Cake French Toast
Ingredients for Christmas Cake French Toast:
1. Eggs – 2
Milk – 1 cup
Fresh cream – ½ cup
Salt – A pinch
Vanilla essence – ½ small spoon
2. Butter – As required
3. Christmas cake or cake slices of your choice – 6 slices
4. Cinnamon powder/Icing sugar – As required
How to prepare Christmas Cake French Toast?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and beat well till sugar fully dissolves.
2. Heat butter in a pan.
3. Dip each cake slice in egg mixture and shallow fry in butter.
4. Flip both sides and both sides should turn golden brown.
5. Transfer the cake pieces to a serving plate.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon powder or icing sugar on its top and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, January 1-14, 2020
Note: You can use left-over Christmas cakes for this recipe.
Please read a few delicious cake recipes.