Bread Filled (Roti Nirachath)
Ingredients for Bread Filled (Roti Nirachath):
1. Sandwich bread – 2
2. Soya chunks – ½ cup
3. Chicken chopped fine – ½ cup
Salt and pepper powder – As required
4. Onions chopped – ¼ cup
Ginger chopped fine – A small piece
Green chillies chopped fine – 2
Garlic chopped fine – 4 cloves
5. Chicken masala – 2 small spoons
Red chilli powder – 1 small spoon
Turmeric powder – 1/4 small spoon
Pepper powder – 1/4 small spoon
Salt – For taste
6. Eggs – 2
7. Bread crumbs – ½ cup
8. Oil – For cooking
How to prepare Bread Filled (Roti Nirachath)?
1. Wash soya chunks and soak in water for half an hour.
2. Add ingredients no: 3 to it and cook it well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 4.
4. Add cooked soya-chicken mixture to it and mix it well.
5. Add ingredients no: 5 to it, mix it well and take off from the flame.
6. Dip sandwich bread in water, squeeze it well and remove excess water.
7. Place the filling on one side, fold it and join the edges.
8. Dip in beaten eggs and wrap in bread crumbs.
9. Deep fry in hot oil.
10. You can cut each pieces into small rings and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine 2010, March 1-14
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.