White Chocolate Passion Fruit
Ingredients for White Chocolate Passion Fruit:
1. Marie biscuit powdered – 2 cups
Butter – 2 big spoons
2. Custard – 1 cup
3. Gelatin – 1 big spoon
White chocolate – 1 cup, grated
4. Fresh cream – 1 cup
5. Passion fruit pulp – 1 cup
Sugar – ¾ – 1 cup (as per sour taste of passion fruit)
How to prepare White Chocolate Passion Fruit?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and press well in a tray.
2. When the custard is prepared and it gets thickened, add ingredients no: 3 and mix well.
3. When chocolate melts completely take off the flame and allow the contents to cool.
4. Then mix with cream and pour on the top of Marie biscuit layer in the tray.
5. Place the tray in refrigerator and allow it to set.
6. Mix passion fruit pulp with sugar and heat it.
7. When the contents thicken, take off from flame. This is the glaze.
8. When glaze cools pour on the top of pudding and place it once again in refrigerator to set.
9. Decorate it and serve chilled.
How to prepare Custard?
1. Mix together ¾ cup milk, 1 egg and 1.5 big spoons of sugar and place in flame.
2. Reduce the flame and continue cooking till contents thicken.
3. When the mixture starts sticking to the backside of the spoon, switch off the flame.
4. Add a few drops of Vanilla essence too.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine December 15-31, 2018
A few more pudding recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read: