Vegetable Chicken Curry
Ingredients for Vegetable Chicken Curry:
How to prepare Vegetable Chicken Curry?
- Chop all vegetables of ingredients 1 to small square pieces and cook well.
- Make a fine paste of ingredients 2
- Heat pan and fry coconut till dark reddish colour.
- When it’s fried well add all powders of item 4 and stir well. Put the flame off. Keep stirring for a minute or two.
- Allow it to cool and make a fine paste.
- Heat coconut oil in the pan and sauté items-2 paste till it losses its bad smell. Then add onions and sauté again.
- When onions are cooked, add tomatoes and cooked vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
- Add salt and coconut paste.
- When water is evaporated and curry becomes thick, add mint and curry leaves.
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.