Ingredients for Dates Payasam:
- Dates – 200 gm
- Jaggery – 400 gm
- Coconut milk – 1 cpconut
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Ghee – as needed
How to prepare Dates Payasam?
- Remove seeds from dates and add water. Cook it well.
- Then grind it well using a mixer.
- Heat jaggery and drain its impurities and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in pan (uruli) and fry cashew nuts. Drain it out and in the remaining ghee add dates and jaggery. Saute it well.
- Add second milk to it and cook well. When it’s almost dry put the flame off.
- Add first milk and stir well. Add coconut milk as well.
- Serve hot.
Read a few more dates recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.