Toral Rasputra – Television actress of ‘Balika Vadhu’ fame
Toral Rasputra is a successful television actress and model. She is known for her works in Hindi soaps, and has played lead role in a few shows like Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi and Balika Vadhu. She has endorsed a few brands like Amul and Shoppers Stop during her initial phase of modelling career, before joining television. Mere Sai – Shraddha Saburi, Udaan, Namune, Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des and Risshton Ki Dor are other shows in which she appeared. Dhoom Machaao Dhoom was her first popular role, where she portrayed the popular role of Priyanka.
Toral Rasputra was born in 1987 in Anjar, Kutch, Gujarat. But her younger days were spent in Mumbai, where she completed her education. She started her career in modelling and later moved to television. She was seen in the supporting role of Shaina in 2007 show, Risshton Ki Dor marking her small screen debut, and got recognition through Dhoom Machaao Dhoom the same year. Since then she is fully engaged in her television career. Balika Vadhu is her most popular role up-to-date, where she essayed the lead role of Anandi Shivraj Shekhar. In 2013 she married businessman Dhaval and got legally separated in 2018, citing compatibility issues. Toral started living with her parents in 2015.
Toral Rasputra – Some interesting and less-known facts
1. She replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi for the famous soap, Balika Vadhu, when the series took a leap. Toral played the adult role of the character.
2. Post she earned fame through Balika Vadhu, she received similar roles which she rejected. She turned choosy after that. She just wanted to break that image.
3. She got married in 2013 almost at the same time when her career started to pick up.
4. Rangoli making, decorating house and travelling are her passions.
5. Smita Patil is her favourite actress, and lead role of Arth (1982) is her dream role.
6. Though brought up in Mumbai, she loves Gujarati culture and tradition most.