Sliced Meat Roast
Ingredients for Sliced Meat Roast:
1. Tender beef full – 1.5 kg
2. Light soya sauce – 2 big spoons
Barbeque sauce – 2 big spoons
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 big spoon each
Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 big spoon
Cinnamon powder – 1 small spoon
Cloves powdered – 1 small spoon
Tomato ketchup – 1 big spoon
Salt and pepper powder – For taste
Chicken soup cubes – 2
3. Butter – 100 gm
4. Onions chopped fine – 4 big
5. Celery chopped – ½ cup
6. Tomato ketchup – 2 big spoons
7. Meat stock – 3 cups
How to prepare Sliced Meat Roast?
1. Wash beef slice and remove water content completely. Never cut into pieces.
2. Draw deep cuts throughout the beef piece and marinate it using ingredients no: 2.
3. Keep it in refrigerator overnight.
4. After 24 hours take it out and cook it in pressure cooker adding sufficient water.
5. Cook it in low flame for at least 1-1.5 hours till beef slice is cooked perfectly.
6. When pressure drops to zero, open the lid of pressure cooker and allow it to cool.
7. Cut into thin slices.
8. Heat butter and sauté onions till it turn golden brown.
9. Add celery and continue sauting.
10. Add tomato ketchup and mix the contents well.
11. Boil meat stock in a pan and add the above ketchup to it.
12. Use medium flame and keep stirring till sauce thickens.
13. Pour this sauce on the top of beef slices.
14. You can serve it aside sauted veggies of your choice and boiled & smashed potatoes.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2020
A few more beef recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.