Rava Wheat Puri
Ingredients for Rava Wheat Poori:
1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
Semolina – ¼ cup
Salt – For taste
2. Oil – 1 small spoon + for frying
3. Water – For kneading dough
How to prepare Rava Wheat Poori?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1.
2. Add a little oil and water and knead the dough for poori.
3. Make a big ball, close the lid and allow to rest for ½-1 hour.
4. Make small balls and spread to thick pooris.
5. Deep fry in hot oil.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 1-14, 2015
Read a few more semolina main course dishes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.