Paneer Paratha with Chinese Flavour
Ingredients for Paneer Paratha with Chinese Flavour:
1. Wheat powder – 2 cups
Maida – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 big spoons
Salt – ½ small spoon
2. Grated paneer – 200 g
Spring onion chopped very fine – ½ cup
Cabbage chopped very fine – ½ cup
Green chillies chopped very fine – 4 or 5
Coriander leaves chopped very fine – 3 big spoons
Salt – As required
3. Ghee/oil – As required
How to prepare Paneer Paratha with Chinese Flavour?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1 and make chapatti dough adding sufficient water.
2. Keep aside for 10 minutes, mix again one more time and make small balls out of it.
3. Mix ingredients no: 2 for stuffing.
4. Spread each ball a little, place stuffing in the centre, cover it and spread it similar to chappathi.
5. Heat a tawa & prepare each paneer paratha.
6. Flip both sides of paratha and apply oil or ghee on either side.
7. Serve hot.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2014
Also read normal Paneer Paratha recipe
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link.