Pacha Maanga Panaakotta (Mango Panna Cotta)
Ingredients for Pacha Maanga Panaakotta (Mango Panna Cotta):
- Well ripen green mango – 3
- Sugar paani (sugar solution) – From 1.5 cup sugar
- Coconut milk First – Prepared from 1 cup scrapped coconut
- Fresh cream – Equal to coconut milk
- Gelatin – 1.5 big spoon
- Sugar powdered – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – A few drops
- Chocolate cream and mint leaves – For decoration
How to prepare Pacha Maanga Panaakotta? (Mango Panna Cotta)
- Remove the skin of mangoes and cut into pieces and cook in steam.
- Take 2/3rd of above cooked mangoes and blend it well in a mixer adding sufficient sugar solution.
- Take fresh cream and coconut milk in equal amount.
- Take 1.5 big spoons of gelatin and dissolve it in equivalent amount water. Show it above boiling water and melt it.
- Heat fresh cream in a non-stick pan. Add ½ cup sugar powder, a few drops of vanilla essence and melted gelatin to fresh cream and mix well the ingredients.
- Divide this mixture into two equivalent parts. Add half amount to cooked mangoes (mangoes blended in mixer) and the second half to coconut milk.
- Take a glass of medium height. Put a little mango mixture in the glass and spread it well using a spoon.
- Then place it in fridge and allow it to set.
- Again add coconut milk mixture on top, and allow it to set again in refrigerator.
- Make layers of mango mixture and coconut milk mixture alternatively and allow it to set.
- Dip one side of remaining mango pieces in chocolate cream, and decorate your Pacha Maanga Panaakotta. Also add mint leaves on top.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30 2017
Click to read a few green mango recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 143 times, 1 visits today)