Oats Memory Pudding
Proteins present in oats, milk and eggs improve the functionality of brain and hence its combination dish is good for growing kids.
Ingredients for Oats Memory Pudding:
1. Milk – ½ cup
Egg – 1
2. Oats – 1 big spoon
Milk powder – 1 big spoon
Sugar – 1 big spoon
Cashews and raisins – A little
3. Vanilla essence – 3 drops
4. Butter – A little
5. Chocolate scratched – 1 big spoon
Cherry chopped fine – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Oats Memory Pudding?
1. Beat egg in milk, and then add ingredients no: 2 to it. Mix it well.
2. Grease a pudding bowl with a little butter.
3. Pour milk-oats mixture to it and steam cook it in a stove.
4. When the pudding is well cooked, transfer to serving bowl.
5. Decorate with ingredients no: 5 and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine 2010, March 1-14
A few more pudding recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read: