Nutritious Muringa leaves – Tapioca cutlet
Ingredients for Muringa leaves – Tapioca cutlet:
- Muringa leaves cleaned – 2 cup
- Tapioca – ¼ kg
- Green chillies finely chopped – 4
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 small spoon
- Onion finely chopped – 1
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1 (mixed well)
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Cooking oil – for frying
How to prepare Muringa leaves – Tapioca cutlet?
- Cook tapioca as usual and add sufficient salt. Then crush it well.
- Heat oil and sauté ginger, green chillies, onion, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- When it’s done, add Muringa leaves and a little water. Close the lid and cook it in low flame.
- When it’s 3/4th done, add crushed tapioca and mix it well. Put the flame off.
- Make small balls out of this mixture and then make small cutlets. Dip each cutlet in egg and then in bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil.
- This cutlet is really tasty and delicious.
Read a few more delicious cutlet, tikki and patties recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 201 times, 1 visits today)