Natural remedies for head ache
Head ache – It can be simple and can be complex as well. It can also lead to many other discomforts, and can ruin the whole happiness and time. You can find medicines from nearby medical store. But if you can get rid of head ache with natural remedies, without any side effects, and less cost, doesn’t it sound nice? Here I suggest a few such simple tricks to get rid of head ache.
1. Take a handful of tender coffees and crush it. Apply on your forehead. When it dries, wash it off with cold water. It’s a quick remedy to severe head ache.
2. Take tender leaves of wood apple (Koovalam). Crush it well and extract the juice. Take a bath first and drink this juice. Lay down for 10 minutes, with stomach downwards.
3. Take a handful of leucas leaves and make a fine paste without adding water. Apply it on forehead and allow it to stay so for 20 minutes. It’s an excellent medicine to get rid of head ache.
4. Takes leaves of bitter gourd or lemon and make a fine paste. Apply it on your forehead.
5. Add 1 tsp rosemary to 1 cup water and drink it after boiling.
6. Take 1 spoon of Kalonji powder (Karinjeerakam/black cumin) and mix it with two spoons of tender coconut water. Apply on your forehead to get rid of head ache.
Read a few posts on ailments and remedies