Ingredients for Mango Burfi:
1. Mango fruit – 3
2. Sugar – ¾ cup
3. Paneer – 1.5 cups
4. Milk – ½ cup
5. Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
6. Milk powder – ½ cup
7. Pista /almond chopped – ½ cup
8. Saffron – A little
How to prepare Mango Burfi?
1. Remove the skin of mangoes.
2. Grind it well in a mixer adding sugar.
3. Fry paneer in a pan for 2 minutes in low flame.
4. Add milk and stir continuously.
5. When the mixture turns non-sticky to the edges of the pan, take off from flame.
6. In the same pan, add mango pulp.
7. Sauté mango pulp for 15 minutes in medium flame.
8. When it turns thick, add cardamom powder.
9. Add the paneer mixture to it and mix well.
10. Take off from flame.
11. Add milk powder and mix well.
12. Grease a container with ghee and pour this mixture to it.
13. Place it aside and allow to set.
14. When it cools, sprinkle nuts and serve.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine April 1-15, 2018
Read a few more mango fruit recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.