Macroni Bacon Bake
Ingredients for Macroni Bacon Bake:
1. Maida – 1.5 big spoons
2. Butter – 2 big spoons
3. Milk – 1.75 cups
4. Cheese grated – ½ cup
Pepper powder – 1 small spoon
5. Macroni cooked – 1 cup
Bacon chopped fine and sauted – ½ cup
Celery chopped fine – 1 big spoon
6. Salt – For taste (Optional)
How to prepare Macroni Bacon Bake?
1. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Place pan in stove and add maida.
3. When raw smell of maida goes out, add butter.
4. Add milk and keep stirring to avoid clots.
5. Add grated cheese and pepper powder and mix well.
6. When the contents thicken add ingredients no: 5 and put off the flame.
7. If needed, add salt at this stage.
8. Transfer the contents to a bake dish and bake it in pre-heated oven.
9. The bake should turn brown.
10. You can also use muffin pans instead of baking tray for baking.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine June 1-14, 2019
Also read a few more pizza recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.