Ingredients for Dates Pie:
How to prepare Dates Pie?
- Heat butter in a pan and add sugar, dates, cashew and raisins. Saute it well. (Ingredients 6-10).
- Blend well milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Apply a little butter to baking dish. Dip 4 bread slices in the above milk-egg mixture and spread in the baking dish. Pour a little of that mixture on top of it as well.
- Spread the prepared date mixture on its top and make a layer.
- Again dip the remaining bread slices in milk-egg mixture and place on the top. Pour the remaining egg-milk mixture as well.
- Preheat oven in 140 degrees and bake it for 10 minutes to serve.
Read a few more dates recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.