Crispy Oats-Cornflakes-Nuts Biscuit
Ingredients for Crispy Oats-Cornflakes-Nuts Biscuit:
1. Butter – 125 gm
Sugar – ¾ cup
2. Egg – 1, slowly beaten
3. Maida – ¾ cup
Baking powder – ½ small spoon
4. Oats – 1 cup
Nuts chopped – ½ cup
Corn flakes – 1 cup, smashed once
How to prepare Crispy Oats-Cornflakes-Nuts Biscuit?
1. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Mix sugar and butter, and beat well to get a creamy mixture.
3. Add beaten egg to it and beat the ingredients again till they are mixed well.
4. Mix maida and baking powder in a bowl and slowly add to above ingredients.
5. Add ingredients no: 4 too and mix the contents well.
6. Grease the oven tray and pour batter using a small spoon.
7. Keep sufficient spaces between the poured batter structures so that it gives enough space to cookies to enlarge once they are cooked.
8. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes and serve once they completely cool off.
9. Approximate 30-35 cookies can be prepared this measurement of ingredients.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 15 – 30, 2019
Author’s Note: I added a little cardamom powder too, during its preparation. If you like its flavour you can add it. It’s an excellent cookie to prepare at home for kids and guests. It’s not easy to find such home-made healthy cookies at stores near you.
A few more biscuit and cookie recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images to read.