Ingredients for Club Sandwich:
1. Bread – 4 slices
2. Lettuce – 2 leaves
Tomato – ½, chopped into round pieces
Onion -1, chopped into round pieces and sauted slightly
Mayonnaise – 1 or 2 small spoons
3. Egg – 1
4. Pepper powder and salt – As required
5. Cheese – 1 slice
6. Chicken breast – 1, cooked and chopped fine after removing bones
Mayonnaise – ½ small spoon
How to prepare Club Sandwich?
1. Prepare egg bull’s eye, flip both sides to cook both sides.
2. Mix ingredients no: 2 and spread on a bread slice.
3. Place second slice bread on its top.
4. Place bull’s eye on its top and sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Place a cheese slice on its top followed by a slice of bread.
6. Place chicken along with a little mayonnaise on its top.
7. Cover it completely using the fourth slice bread.
8. Cut the bread slices into exactly two triangles to get sandwich shape.
9. Place a toothpick on its top and a cherry to fix the sandwich before you serve.
10. This sandwich can be served with French fries and tomato sauce.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine August 15 – 31, 2014
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.