China Grass Pudding
Ingredients for China Grass Pudding:
1. China grass – 10 gm
2. Water – ½ litre
3. Milk – 1 litre
How to prepare China Grass Pudding?
1. Melt china grass in boiling water and keep aside.
2. Boil milk, add sugar and dissolve it completely.
3. Add china grass little by little to milk and stir well. Please note, china grass and milk should be in same temperature.
4. Put off the flame and add food colour if you want.
5. Transfer the contents to a bowl and allow the pudding to set.
6. Wait till your China Grass Pudding completely cools off and then refrigerate.
7. Serve chilled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine December 10-23, 2022
Read a few more pudding recipes. Visit my page.