Banana Choco Purse
Ingredients for Banana Choco Purse:
1. Kerala banana big sized – 1
2. Ice cream – 1 scoop
3. Chocolate and butter – As required
How to prepare Banana Choco Purse?
1. Make a deep cut at the centre of the banana. Now it looks like a purse.
2. Fill chocolate pieces inside the opening of banana, and close it.
3. Heat butter in a pan and fry the banana.
4. Transfer the banana to a plate and decorate with ice cream.
5. You can also decorate the banana with left-over melted chocolate in the pan.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine, June 1 – 15, 2019
Also read a few more Kerala banana recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.