Bacon and Cheese Omelette
Ingredients for Bacon and Cheese Omelette:
1. Eggs – 4
Water – 2 big spoons
Salt and pepper powder – As required
2. Butter – 25 gm
3. Bacon fried – 3 big spoons
Grated cheese – 3 big spoons
4. Parsley/Herbs – Optional
How to prepare Bacon and Cheese Omelette?
1. Beat ingredients no: 1 together.
2. Melt butter in a pan add eggs.
3. Use a fork to stir the contents gently, till eggs set.
4. When the lower portion of omelette turns golden brown, spread bacon and cheese and fold omelette into two.
5. You can also add parsley or herbs to bacon, or decorate your omelette using them.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, November 15-30, 2019
A few more egg side dish recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.