Ingredients for Stuffed Chappatti:
1. Wheat powder – 1 cup
Salt and water – As required
2. Oil – 1.5 big spoons
3. Onions – 1, finely chopped
Spring onion finely chopped – 2 big spoons
Celery cut into small pieces – 2 big spoons
Turmeric powder – As needed
4. Cooked chicken cut into small pieces – 1.5 cups
5. Eggs – 4
Salt and pepper – As required
6. Onions – 1, sliced round
Tomato – 1, sliced round
How to prepare Stuffed Chappatti?
1. Add enough salt and water to flour and prepare chappatti dough.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 3. Never over cook it.
3. When smell of vegetables just changes, add chicken, mix well and take from flame.
4. Prepare separate bulls-eye from each egg, adding pepper powder and salt.
5. Flip once to cook the other side too. Sprinkle pepper and salt on top.
6. Make 8 balls from chapatti dough and spread them in triangular pieces.
7. Take one chapatti and spread a little chicken filling as a layer.
8. Place one bulls-eye on its top and then onion slice and tomato slice one each in this order.
9. Cover it with another chappatti.
10. Using a fork, press the edges of the triangle to stick them.
11. Heat a little oil or ghee in a pan, spread it well and cook each stuffed chappatti.
12. Flip both sides and cook well.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 1-14, 2016
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.