Spinach – Paneer Stuffed Chapati
Ingredients for Spinach – Paneer Stuffed Chapatti:
1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
Water and salt – As needed
2. Oil – 1 big spoon
3. Mustard – 1 small spoon
4. Onions – 1, chopped fine
Green chillies – 2, chopped fine
Turmeric powder – A pinch
Salt – For taste
5. Paneer smashed – ½ cup
Palak or any spinach chopped fine – 1 cup
How to prepare Spinach – Paneer Stuffed Chapatti?
1. Knead the dough for chapatti adding sufficient water and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds.
3. Add ingredients no: 4 and sauté well.
4. When it’s done, add palak/spinach and palak and sauté well.
5. Put off the flame and allow the contents to cool.
6. Divide both dough and the filling into 6 equal parts.
7. Make balls from chapatti dough and place filling inside each of them.
8. Completely wrap the filling with the dough and form a ball again.
9. Now spread the ball into round chapatis and cook it in hot tawa.
10. You can add a little ghee, butter or oil to the paratha if you please.
11. Continue the process for remaining balls and serve hot.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15 – 31, 2013
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.