Salted Butter Toffee Cheese Cake
Ingredients for Salted Butter Toffee Cheese Cake:
1. Digestive biscuit smashed (not finely ground) – ¾ cup
Melted butter – 1/3 cup
2. Light brown sugar – 2/3 cup
Thick curd hung & removed full water content – 2/3 cup
Cream cheese softened – 1.5 cups
3. Vanilla essence – 1.5 small spoons
Salt – A pinch
Eggs – 2
4. Sugar powdered – ¾ cup
5. Salted butter cut into small square pieces – 1/3 cup
6. Thick cream – 100 milli
7. Salt – ½ small spoon
8. Strawberry/Raspberry, Mint leaves – As needed
How to prepare Salted Butter Toffee Cheese Cake?
1. Pre-heat oven in 150 degree Celsius.
2. Grease 6 moulds with a thin layer of oil.
3. In the powdered biscuit, add butter and manually mix till it turns bread-like soft.
4. Place this mixture equally in all the greased moulds and press well.
5. Beat ingredients no: 2 together in a bowl.
6. When it turns soft, add ingredients no: 3 and beat again.
7. Pour this mixture on the biscuit moulds and place all of them in a baking tray.
8. Place inside preheated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes till it’s done.
9. Transfer it to a rack and allow the cake to cool completely.
10. Place the cheese cake in refrigerator for a while.
11. To prepare toffee, add sugar to a saucepan and keep stirring till it completely melts and turn golden brown.
12. Add butter cubes one by one and mix it well for 2-3 minutes. Keep flame low.
13. Add cream to it and keep stirring. Bubbles can come quite easily and hence take extra care during this process.
14. Boil it for 1 more minute and take off the flame.
15. Add salt and allow it to cool. This mixture thickens.
16.Take the cheese cake from refrigerator and pour toffee sauce on its top.
17. Decorate your Salted Butter Toffee Cheese Cake with berries and mint.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine Dec 24, 2022 – Jan 06, 2023
Please visit my Cakes & Bakes Page.