Ingredients of Rasagulla:
- Paneer – prepared from 1 liter milk
- Sugar – 5 cups
- Water – 3 cups
Method of preparation of Rasagulla:
- Make small paneer balls.
- Mix sugar and water and boil well. Distill the impurities when it’s fully boiled.
- Add paneer balls to this boiling sugar solution and cook for about 30 minutes.
- When balls are fully cooked put the flame off. You can add essence as well.
- Serve chilled. Also read a few more paneer and khova dessert recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 272 times, 1 visits today)