Quinoa is categorized under healthy food items. It has a lot of proteins and fiber, and also contains iron and magnesium. If you want to make dosa of different taste, you can try Quinoa Dosa. You can also try Salad and Upma with Quinoa, not only Quinoa dosa. As it’s gluten free, people with allergic problems can also consume.
Ingredients for Quinoa Dosa:
1. Quinoa – 1 cup
Rolled oats – ½ cup
Black gram – ½ cup
Bengal gram – ½ cup
Fenugreek – ½ small spoon
2. Ginger – 1 small spoon
Green chillies – 2
Salt and oil – As needed
How to prepare Quinoa Dosa?
1. Soak ingredients no: 1 in water for 4 hours.
2. Prepare batter using the above ingredients, with the consistency of idli.
3. Add ginger and green chillies and grind again.
4. Allow the batter to rest for half an hour.
5. Using batter, prepare dosas as usual.
6. Serve Quinoa dosa with chutneys of your choice.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2023
Read a few more dosa recipes. Visit my page.