Paneer Bread Roll
Ingredients for Paneer Bread Roll:
1. Butter – 2 big spoons
2. Onions chopped fine – ½ cup
3. Ginger crushed – ¼ small spoon
Garlic crushed – ¼ small spoon
4. Chilli powder – ½ small spoon
5. Tomato chopped fine – ½ cup
6. Paneer powdered – ¾ cup
Coriander leaves chopped – 2 big spoons
7. Milk – 2 big spoons
8. Bread – 6 slices
9. Butter – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Paneer Bread Roll?
1. Heat butter and sauté onions.
2. When it turns brown, add ingredients no: 3 and sauté again.
3. Add chilli powder and mix well.
4. Add tomatoes and sauté again.
5. When a thin layer of oil appears on the surface, add paneer and coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Add milk and sufficient salt and take off the flame.
7. The mixture should not be too loose or dry. This is the filling used for Paneer Bread Roll.
8. Remove the sides of bread slices and slightly press it using a rolling pin.
9. Add a little butter to it, then a little filling and roll it.
10. Apply a little butter to non-stick pan and fry your bread rolls till golden brown.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 1-14, 2017
You can also read Paneer Roll recipe here.
Also read a few Paneer snack recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.