Oats Banana Breakfast Cookies
Ingredients for Oats Banana Breakfast Cookies:
1. Banana (any type of your preference) – 2 or 3
2. Oats – 1 cup
3. Chocolate chips – ¼ cup
How to prepare Oats Banana Breakfast Cookies?
1. Pre-heat oven in 350 degree celsious.
2. Remove skin of banana and smash well in a bowl.
3. Add chocolate chips and oats, and mix the ingredients together.
4. Transfer the contents to a baking tray using a tablespoon.
5. Spread the batter once using the backside of the spoon to get cookie shapes.
6. Bake it for 16-18 minutes.
Note: If you take big sized banana, take 2. If it’s any banana of small type, you can take 3 or 4. I took this recipe from Mathrubhumi Nagaram published in August 2019.
You can read a few more nutricious oats recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.