Mushroom Cheese Balls
Ingredients for Mushroom Cheese Balls:
1. Mushroom – 6
Onion – 1
Green chillies – 2
Garlic – 4 cloves
Tomato – 1, after removing its seeds
2. Butter – 2 big spoons
3. Pepper powder – ½ small spoon
4. Cheese grated – ½ cup
5. Brown bread – 1 set, one-day old, after removing its sides
6. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Mushroom Cheese Balls?
1. Mix together all ingredients listed as 1.
2. Heat butter and sauté this mushroom mixture.
3. Add enough salt, ½ small pepper powder and grated cheese and sauté again.
4. When the content gets nicely blended, put the flame off.
5. Remove the edges of brown bread and dip in water.
6. Squeeze bread pieces and place a big spoon of mushroom mixture inside every bread pieces.
7. Now roll the bread to form a ball, and repeat the process to make a few more balls.
8. Deep fry in hot oil and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 15-30, 2017
Read a few more Mushroom recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.