Mango Sweet (Mambazha Madhuram)
Ingredients for Mango Sweet (Mambazha Madhuram):
1. Well ripen mango fruit – 1, chopped fine
2. Mango jelly – broken into small pieces
3. Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – As required
Condensed milk – ½ tin
4. Sago (Chawwari) – ¼ cup, boiled
5. Tender coconut scrapped – 3 table spoons
How to prepare Mango Sweet (Mambazha Madhuram)?
1. Mix ingredients no: 3 and boil together in a pan.
2. Add sago and tender coconut, and put off the flame.
3. Allow the contents to cool. You can also refrigerate.
4. Add mango pieces and mango jelly and refrigerate again.
5. Serve chilled.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine, June 1 – 15, 2019
Please read one more mango dessert recipe, quite similar to this one.
Also read a few more mango recipes: