Ingredients for Mango Mastani:
1. Mango fruit cut into pieces – 2 cups
2. Chilled full cream milk – 1 cup
3. Nutmeg powder – A pinch
4. Ice cubes – To decorate
5. Sugar – 1.5 table spoons
6. Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
7. Tooty fruity – 1 table spoon
8. Salt – A pinch (optional)
How to prepare Mango Mastani?
1. Put mango pieces, nutmeg powder, salt and sugar in a blender and blend it well.
2. Make a fine paste and add milk and ice cubes.
3. Blend well in a mixer/blender once again.
4. Pour mango juice into serving glasses. Leave a half inch space at the top.
5. Fill the serving glass using ice cream and a little tooty fruity.
Courtesy: Grahalakshmi Magazine, May 1-15, 2018
Also read a few more Mango fruit recipes: