Jam Bread Roll
Ingredients for Jam Bread Roll:
1. Bread pieces – As needed
2. Jam – As per your choice
3. Cheese slice – As needed
4. Oil or butter – As required
5. Corn flour – 1.5 tsp
6. Water – As required
How to prepare Jam Bread Roll?
1. Cut off the edges of each bread slice.
2. Now spread each bread slice. But take care not to break it.
3. Place a cheese slice above the bread.
4. Apply a thin coat of jam on its top.
5. Now roll the bread piece.
6. Heat oil or butter in a pan.
7. Mix corn flour with a little water.
8. Dip each bread roll in this corn flour solution.
9. Deep fry in hot oil, till it turns golden brown.
10. Now cut each roll into small slices and serve.
Note: You can prepare the roll overnight and place in refrigerator. Next day morning, take it out and keep outside for some time before you fry. It’s an excellent snack for kids.
Courtesy: Grahalakshmi Magazine, 2017 August 16-31
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.