Ingredients for Grape Wine:
1. Grapes – 1 kg
2. Sugar – 1.5 kg
Wine mix – 1 (available in stores)
3. Boiled and cooled water – 4 bottles
How to prepare Grape Wine?
1. Wash grapes, remove water and put in dry container (Bharani).
2. Add sugar, wine mix and then water, and mix the contents.
3. Tightly close the container and keep it in resting position for 15 days.
4. After that, open the container every day and stir the contents.
5. After 21 days, strain the wine. You can use after that.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine December 10-23, 2022
Read a few more wine recipes. Visit my page.