Ingredients for Garlic Chutney:
1. Red chillies – 12
2. Garlic – 15 cloves
Tamarind – 1 table spoon
Salt – For taste
3. Oil – 6 tablespoons
Mustard – 1 tsp
How to prepare Garlic Chutney?
1. Soak chillies in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Remove water, and make a fine paste adding ingredients no: 2.
3. If you need excess water, add a little more.
4. Heat oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds.
5. Sauté the chutney in oil till oil separates. Sauté in low flame.
6. Put off the flame.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi March 16-31, 2018
Also read a few more chutney recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.