Expresso – Custard Pudding
Ingredients of Expresso – Custard Pudding:
- Milk – 1.5 cups
- White yolk – ½ cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Sugar – 3 table spoon
- Instant coffee powder – 2 big spoons
How to prepare Expresso – Custard Pudding?
- Mix all the contents together and blend it well.
- Pour in small cups and place in a tray that can be used in a stove.
- Pour water in the tray till it reaches the level just half inch below the cup edges.
- Heat the tray and allow water to boil.
- Simmer the flame and close it well and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Prickle the contents in anyone of the cups with a stick. If it’s not sticky we can assume that contents are well cooked.
- Take cups out of the tray and allow them to cool.
- Place them in another tray and cover it completely using a plastic cover.
- Place it in freezer for 3 hours to set.
- Add cardamom powder and serve.
A few more pudding recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read: