Chicken Meat Loaf
Ingredients for Chicken Meat Loaf:
1. Boneless chicken – ½ kg
2. Bread – 2 slices
Milk – 4 big spoons
3. Green spinach – 100 gm
4. Red capsicum chopped fine – 1 big spoon
Yellow capsicum chopped fine – 1 big spoon
Egg – 1, beaten
Nutmeg powder – A pinch
Salt and pepper – As required
5. Boiled eggs – 3
6. Silver foil – As required
Carrot (cut lengthwise) – 6
How to prepare Chicken Meat Loaf?
1. Soak bread in milk.
2. Make a fine paste of boneless chicken and soaked bread.
3. Add ingredients no: 4 to this chicken mixture.
4. Spread green spinach in silver foil, followed by chicken-capsicum mixture as layer 2.
5. Place boiled eggs and carrot (as shown in picture), and roll the silver foil tightly to fully wrap the contents.
6. Boil water in a pan and completely immerse this foil inside it.
7. Cook for 20 minutes till it is done.
8. You can slice this chicken loaf into desired size pieces and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2010
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.