Carrot Coriander Soup
Ingredients for Carrot Coriander Soup:
1. Olive oil – 1 big spoon
2. Onion chopped fine – 4 big spoons
Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped fine
Coriander powder – ½ small spoon
3. Carrot – 1 big, chopped fine
Hot vegetable stock – 250 milli
Salt and pepper powder – As required
4. Double cream (optional) – 1 big spoon
5. Thick curd – 1 big spoon
Coriander leaves chopped – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Carrot Coriander Soup?
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 2.
2. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, and when onions turn soft add ingredients no: 3.
3. Reduce the flame and boil the contents till carrot turns soft.
4. Add cream to it, mix the contents well and take off the flame.
5. When the contents almost cool, blend it well in a mixer.
6. Pour the soup to serving cups and decorate with ingredients no: 5 before you serve.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine July 15-31, 2018
Also read one more Coriander – Carrot Soup Recipe.
A few more soup recipes for you: Soups Page