Caramel White Chocolate Palada Pradhaman
Ingredients for Caramel White Chocolate Palada Pradhaman:
1. Ada – ½ cup (125 gm)
Boiling water – ½ litre
2. Sugar – 100 gm
3. Condensed milk – 100 ml
4. White chocolate cut into small pieces – 50 gm
5. Milk – ½ litre
6. Sugar – 2 big spoons
Condensed milk – 100 ml
7. Ghee – 2 big spoons
8. Cashews broken – 2 big spoons
Raisins – 2 big spoons
9. Cardamom – 4, powdered
How to prepare Caramel White Chocolate Palada Pradhaman?
1. Wash the ada and soak in boiled water for 20 minutes.
2. Heat sugar in a pan and when it turns golden brown, add condensed milk to it.
3. Add white chocolate also to this solution to prepare caramel white chocolate.
4. Boil milk in another container, and then add ada to it (after draining full water content).
5. Boil for 5 minutes and then add ingredients no: 6.
6. When the contents boil well, add caramel white chocolate and boil again for 5 more minutes.
7. When the contents get thickened, take off from flame.
8. Roast cashews and raisins in ghee and add to your palada pradhaman.
9. Also add cardamom powder and mix well.
10. You can serve it hot or chilled.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine, September 1-14, 2016
Also read a few more payasam and pradhaman recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
Very nice. Does the recipe demand 200 ml condensed milk in total? That is not clear
I too felt confused while writing this one. This one was published in Vanitha Magazine. I think changing gm to ml could be the correct option. I have just changed it. Thank You. While you prepare this dessert, just add approximate quantity. If you feel to add it more, you can add it later. Please prepare the dish and give your feedback. If possible please post an image too. It would be encouraging for me to write more. Thanks a lot for your comment.