Banana Pudding (Pazham Pudding)
Ingredients for Banana Pudding (Pazham Pudding):
1. Kerala Banana (Ethapazham) – ½ kg, well ripen
Ghee – A little
2. Sugar – ½ cup
3. Condensed milk – ¼ cup
Milk – ½ litre
How to prepare Banana Pudding (Pazham Pudding)?
1. Cut banana into small pieces.
2. Fry banana pieces in ghee, till they turn golden brown.
3. Add sugar and keep stirring for 10 minutes.
4. Add ingredients no: 3, and cook till water content is fully absorbed.
5. Put off the flame and allow it to cool.
6. Place in refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 1-14, 2010
Also read a few more Kerala banana (Ethapazham) recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read