Ingredients for Yogurt Dessert:
- Fresh fig – 6
- Honey – 2 or 3 big spoons for sweetness
- Curd – 2 big cups
- Toasted pista-badam – A little
How to prepare Yogurt Dessert?
- Cut fresh pieces to two parts. Cook them adding water, by immersing the cut surfaces downwards. When they turn soft, flip once and cook again.
- Warm honey by placing in low flame.
- Wipe curd well and transfer to serving bowls.
- Spread fig on the top of curd as a layer, and pour honey on top.
- Decorate using pista and badam.
- You can add a little more flavours by grating a little jaggery on the top of curd before spreading figs.
Note: You can also substitute fresh figs with 8 or 10 dry ones. If so just cook them by adding water; no need to cut them to two halves.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 16-30 2017.
You can read a few more delicious fruit dessert recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.