Set Your Family Living Room As Your Mind Desires
When you give colours and shades to your family living room, it should bring liveness to your home and its members. To spend a little time with dear ones in the evenings, to watch your favourite program on television, to spend some time alone writing something – To do anything unofficially, we need a space at home, and family living room is the best option. Take care of these points while setting your family living room. Also read: Family living room is the latest trend.
1. You can choose either ground floor or upstairs for your family living room. If it is in the ground floor, you can choose the space close to kitchen or dining hall.
2. If you are designing your family living room as a part of living room, flooring remains the same. You can separate the two living rooms using rugs or carpets.
3. Your family living room need not be spacious. Preference should be given to how to arrange things in the limited space, and how you make use of it.
4. In most cases, television is placed in family living room. So suitable arrangements should be done to watch television, or listen to a CD player.
5. You can choose any type of furniture you like, for your family living room. Choose diwan sets, arm chairs, antique items, floor cushions, chairs with less height, rocking chair or anything you please. It’s better to use non-formal furniture. Convenience and tastes of family members should be given first preference. More living room ideas for you:
6. If you have a habit of having food watching television, you can set a small dining table too.
7. You can experiment with wall papers and cladding in your family living room. Choose colours of your tastes.
8. Warm light can be provided to give a pleasant feel to your personal living room.
9. If there is a door that opens to outside from family living room, set your television in such a way that sunlight never causes glare to it. But it’s nice to get sunlight and flesh air in your living room.
10. You can choose designs and blends of more than one colour, and similar colourful curtains too.
11. You can keep family photo albums, your favourite musical instruments and your creative drawings and paintings in your living room.
12. In short, there is no strict rule how to design your family living room. It’s all about personal tastes and preferences. A place to spend the most happy and relaxed hours of a day, it should be something related to your tastes which make you feel pleasant. That’s all.
Image source: Pixabay
Also read a few more articles related to interior design style and architecture. Click on the images in the gallery to read